Last week we released an updated version of CGS Revit Tools 2014.1
In this new build we added 3 new tools, enhanced a number of existing tools and fixed a few reported bugs.
We created some new tools that enable users to select host or hosted element and elements within the bounding box. Look for these tools Bounding, Select Host and Hosted under the Selection Tool Set.
Here is the list of what’s improved or fixed:
– Multi Join – left side of the dialog always have priority when joining with different categories.
– BIM Query – possibility to export only selected parameters.
– Room to Floor – choose room boundary setting when creating rooms from floors.
– View Depth Override – added reset button to reset overrides.
– Category Toggle – possibility to check active view when opening the dialog. We added back the missing railing category.
– Section Box Editor – linked rooms & spaces in list of available rooms. We’ve fixed the error received when file under workshare-ing.
Users can check for update within the tools with auto-update functionality. If new version is available, it is shown in ABOUT dialog.